1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Street Glow strobe kit not working??

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by musclecarboy, Jan 7, 2011.

1. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine bought me a Street Glow pro series strobe kit for my truck for Christmas and I installed it last week and the stupid thing is really picky. The controller always lights up like the system is working, but most of the time the strobes don't flash. The control box clicks when its on as it follows the pattern (I'm assuming thats when it sends power to each corner). Is it possible I messed it up installing it? Are the strobes burned out? WTF is going on!

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Problem is its street glow... Hate to be the bearer of bad new but all that stuff is really junk. One problem is that because its cheap stuff you can't even use any of the bulbs, wires, etc... with a real strobe system. Sorry.
  3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

street glow strobes meant for warm climate temps .. and yah there sensative to weather elements ...
  4. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

No worries, if its junk i'll toss it. PM me with a price for a 4 piece strobe kit and mini justice light bar. Thanks