1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stratford Ontario Snow News

Discussion in 'Weather' started by StratfordPusher, Dec 31, 2006.

1. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

All, got a call from our local newspaper. Reporter doing a storey on the really mild winter here in Ontario. We have been out only twice this winter compared to 15-20 times which is the norm here.

In our city it made the front pages....

Link to article
    http://stratfordbeaconherald.com/news/feature.html

Altymusic

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

This snow has been absolutely rediculas, Wish we would get those 2 feet in a day like London did a few weeks back. Did you see the 14 day trend. Supposed to be pretty steady at 7. Packed in the plow, might take the salter off and start doing some tree's or something. How about you?

3. doh

doh Senior Member

I have been out a total of 5 times this year in N.W. Ontario Last year at this time I had been out a total of 6 times.

However the snow has almost all melted where as last year there was banks as high as the mirrors on my truck.