1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strange white stuff falling over Toronto

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fordman, Jan 16, 2002.

1. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Finally, snow:D It started about an hour ago and hasn't let up. It's suppost to keep snowing throuout the night. We're only supposed to get around 2 inches though, but hey sure is better than nothing.
  2. casey

casey Banned

Last edited: Jan 16, 2002
  3. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

3" accumulation in the past 4 hours or so and coming down good right now - about 1-1/2 to 2 hours north of you guys. Temp is right around the freezing mark as of now, definitely plowable. Better get "Godzilla" the truck cranked up................

1" = approx. 2.5 cm
  4. casey

casey Banned

I hear you got hit pretty good 75. Once again the smog & heat force field protected Toronto from any accumulations. I may have to relocate 1 hr. north in the winters & rethink my equipment inventory.
  5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, we did get a good helping of "plowable stuff" up here, my previous post was made just before I headed out, got the lots plowed and was at work for 7:00 am (Thursday) It snowed pretty much all day and went back out to plow at 9:00 pm, then on Friday, during the day it began snowing again, stopped at around 10:00 pm.

Was out plowing all last night, today was clear and considerably colder. No snow since it stopped yesterday, looks like it's over for a few days.

Once I figure out what day it is ;) time to make up the invoice(s) and get 'em submitted................. :)