1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strange phone call

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by big pusher, Sep 10, 2008.

1. big pusher

big pusher Senior Member
    from ohio

Last november I purchased 2 vibrators from karrier using a credit card and they shipped them to me. Today (10 months later) I got a call that they forgot to charge my credit card and want to charge it now. Just seems strange.
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I think the Vibrators are bigearls......pm him about them!:nod:
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

did you talk to your wife about this?:eek:
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i think she was gonna be the administrator...:eek:
  5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Strange, yes:nod:, typical for Bob, :nod:. Bob seems better at shipping good product then book keeping, not unusual for him to forget to bill until a couple months later.

So you did get the vibrators? Your card was not billed? If the answer to both these questions is yes then call the man and pay him his money.payup
  7. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i wish i had enough money to not notice a lack of a $500 purchase on my credit cards. :cry: :)

call them back using contact information you found. i never ever ever give personal information to someone who has contacted me.
  8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Yep, tell'm to send their story to you in writing, to the same address the sent the product to..............if you get it, and it's legit, pay it then, not before.xysport