1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strange Noise

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by captfudd, Oct 18, 2007.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

I have a 2007 NBS 2500 HD and and I have a rattling sound and when pulling in or out of driveways I am getting a clunking and squeaking it sounds like the rear end but? Anyone else have this problem it goes to the dealer tomorow so if I can provide them with some useful information that would probably help!
  2. tguisinger

tguisinger Junior Member

Any word on what that rattling noise is. I have a 04 HD I have had the problem for a while but the dealship has no clue what it is I have taken it to two different dealerships. Three different times no one has a clue
  3. captfudd

captfudd Member

Nope going to a second delaership this Thursday, its annoying as all hell whatever it is we had it up on a buddies lift this weekend and couldnt find anything loose or out of place :cry:

EEI TRUCK EQUIP Junior Member

Do You Have Step Bars If Not Installed Properly They Rattle Against Body Mounts
  5. captfudd

captfudd Member

No not yet we havent gottne that far yet