1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strange.......but true

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Landscape80, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

2. badranman

badranman Senior Member

I thought I saw that thing on junkyard wars. :eek:
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It looks like it could be used in a junk yard. One of them little trucks that run around pulling parts for people.:D :eek:
  4. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

to be honest-it dosent look liek a bad little neighborhood truck.

its 4X4-nice power angle plow and has a log splitter. i could find work for it. :D
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I could use that thing, I burn about 3 cords of wood in the winter and that would most definately come in handy !!
  6. Blizzard15

Blizzard15 Junior Member
    from CT

I would rather have a 6cyl in it then a 4cyl...just my opinion:cool:
  7. Landscape80

I dunno.....I think the kicker is that it's already at $1125 for one, and that the reserve isn't met even though you can buy a log splitter out of Northern for cheaper than that and teh splitter is moveable if it breaks, plus I dont think the thing looks all that reliable.......got me, I think that its a :jester:

8. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

Must be a reason....I hope...but why did he stick the cap end of the splitter cylinder 6 inches into the cab? Had to cut the sheet metal...truly a rigged mess.
  9. Landscape80

Finally got pictures of my truck.........but.....they won't load here, too big of a file size, any help?

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

send them to fbishop@wideopenwest.com and I can help you :)