1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Straight blade to v-blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chevyzrule810, Sep 16, 2014.

1. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2006 Chevy 2500HD with a 8 foot mm2 blade.A friend of mine wants to sell me his v plow off his Ford F250.What do I need to be able to use this plow on my truck.I have a 4 port isolation module with a green tag.
  2. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Control harness.

Then depends on how many plugs you have vs plow
  3. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

4. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Which v plow, the new 2 plug extreme v?
  5. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Provided that the V-plow you're getting is an EV-V, vwmurph is correct. If it's an Extreme V, you'll need a different control, control harness, battery cable, and an adapter for the multiplex control harness to the four port module.
  6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

It's an early mm2 v-plow with the square lights and only one hole for the lights
  7. Sounds like an EZV, so VWmurph is correct. I have the control harness referenced above if you want to PM me.
  8. jday53

jday53 Junior Member

I have the control harness and fish stick you need. Let me know if your still looking. Pm me.