1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

StormSeeker Upgrade

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by grinch1989, Nov 2, 2009.

1. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

I have a 720LT on my 04 Dakota, so how difficult (or easy) would be for me to upgrade to these much nicer lights? Would it be a simple swap of the wiring and drill an extra hole per light into the light tower? Thanks guys!

2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

You'll need to get an adapter plug. It's simple, but honestly if I upgrade my others I'll go with Nite-Sabers or the Nite-Hawks. Blizzards new lights didnt impress me like i thought they would. Don't get me wrong though, anything is better than the trucklites.

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Aren't the night hawk and storm seeker the same light?

4. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Thanks, can you point me in the right direction of this adapter plug? Link?

5. purpleranger519

from Kansas

My dealer did all that for me. I'd go to your nearest Blizzard dealer or call and have them mail it to you.

6. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Could be, but I know they were alot more than what I paid for my Blizzard lights so I didnt look into them much further. Everyone I talk to says you can't go wrong with the Nitesaber II's