1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm wed-friday in Northeast

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Ruanolik, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Ruanolik

Ruanolik Member
    from Maine

Hoping for the best

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

That map is so screwed up right now. Im in the light blue part in ND, and we havent seen any snow today, and yet the white part of the map in ND has goten a couple of inches already today. They say around here we are suppose to get up to 12 inches, but wheres the freakin snow, its gonna be just like last time, a crapshoot.
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

They are saying...

They are saying any where from 12" to a mix up to 2' for us,here we go again.
    I swear they do this every Monday so people book Hotel rooms for the next week.
    Hurry up and wait.
  4. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Oh well, nothing for PA.
  5. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Oh great I am in the mix to rain part in Ct, Just lovely ! we got 4 inches on the ground that is slowly melting but add rain on top of that and boy will that be a mess and a half ! !!
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I am hoping for all snow or all rain, none of this mix crap. I don't want 6" of concrete.
  7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

still nothing here, but you go 40 miles west and they have gotten 6 inches today. :realmad: :realmad:
  8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The local stations are calling for a heavy wet 6" and then 1/4" of ice on top of that.
  9. firefly98

firefly98 Junior Member

Snow forecast for my area but they are calling for a 1/2" or more of ice about 45 min south of me.
  10. Ruanolik

Ruanolik Member
    from Maine

Updated forcast showing 6-10 for the maine coast, and 8-12 inland.
  11. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Where did you see that forcasted at Ruanolik? I live along the Maine coast, last I heard was 3-6 on accuweather. But on the roadio all day they have been saying 6-10 and 8-12 like you said.
  12. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Expecting about 6 inches up here, i just don't want all that rain.
  13. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

I'm hearing 6-10 inches in my area of NH