1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm update (snow depth)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sir spaniourd, Feb 11, 2006.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I was thinking to start a thread with the storm progress including the inches and weather report so whoever is north of the storm will know what to expect.
    B careful out there.:waving:
    I got reports in the New York city area there is 1" already.

2. Pete7

Pete7 Member

Orange county ny, light snow for the last hour--just a dusting so far.
    All ready to go....payup

3. Ripple

Ripple Member

update

Started snowing here at 5:30pm and now its 9:30pm ...I think we have about a half an inch so far...wahoo!!!

4. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

About 1/2-1 inch sticking to pavement in E. Brunswick, in Union it's just starting to stick to the roadway. I'm headed down to sub in S. Jersey where I was told it's 2" plus, right now.

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

its raining here in belmar nj where is the snow ?

south jersey where ?

6. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

Trenton area, other side of S. Jersey:)

7. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

coming down lightly in fairfield CT. 950 PM nothing on the ground yet. im gonna go try and get some ZzZzzz :sleeping:

8. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

We have about 1/2 inche here in SE PA, Im gonna sleep till about 4am and see what it looks like when I get up hopefeully I can ROCK AND ROLL

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

10:30PM...Just getting a few flakes in Bergen County NJ...:realmad:

10. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

We have about 2 inches on the ground and a light dusting on the roads just starting here in Monmouth county. Been snowing since about 2PM

11. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

It just started getting heavier within the last half hour in Suffolk County, Long Island NY....I'm hoping to get started in the next half hour or so...:yow!:

12. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Not a flake.

13. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

Just a dusting in North NewHaven County,CT

14. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Nothin Up Here yet... YET... Shesa Commin! Gotta Get a coupple hours of sleep.. or at least try.. :redbounce

15. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Looks like the site's time stamp is out of whack. It's 12;30 am here on L.i. Looks like 3-4".

16. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

monmouth county 3 inchs here in neptune to be exact

did my first run around already, take it easy out there

payup let is snow :D :bluebounc

17. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its snowing hard i have no clue home much is out there

18. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

We have 2"

19. ACL&L Plowing

ACL&L Plowing Junior Member

Not much snow here , Ocean County NJ. Just woke up for the third time to check the snow, going back to sleep for another hour or two. We have about an inch and a half so far and its 3:15 am. National Weather Service has changed 4 times since 7:00pm. 4-8" yo 3-7" to 2-4', now its less than an inch. We have enough to salt or plow barely. Its not really coming down heavy Im thinking we will probably see another inch or two maybe. Be safe guys.

Overnight: Periods of snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low near 30. Windy, with a northeast wind around 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Sunday: Periods of snow, mainly before noon. High around 32. Windy, with a north wind 33 to 36 mph decreasing to between 21 and 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

20. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

It's 4 am. Newburyport area. lots of wind, just some dust on the ground.