1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm Threat in New England for weekend 11/1

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Motorman 007, Oct 28, 2014.

1. There's a 50/50 shot at some early season snow this weekend here in New England. If you haven't tried your plow yet, now would be a good time!! If this materializes, I guarantee this page will be flooded with "my plow doesn't work" posts......just sayin'

2. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

LOL, just did a fluid change on my plow, checked everything out, made sure it was ready for the season, I hope we do get a storm!!!!

3. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

Thats messed up.

Snow in the east before snow at higher elevations in the west.
    We've had a coolish summer compared to what it can be.
    And a very warm fall compared to what it has been in the past.

4. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Fear mongerer ;)

The boards have been VERY quiet, so it may wake a few folks up :) I can tell some people are getting on the ball because I'm not the only crazy person driving around with a plow on their truck...

5. So for now the storm is a no go.....but my prediction will come true eventually....
    Did everything work out with those harnesses?

6. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Hope there's nothing, still to install a setup on a truck. I'm still in summer mode on my truck.

7. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

Check out Firsthand Weather.
    He doesn't think its a no go.

http://firsthandweather.com/

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Still just rain forecasted here.

Harness worked out well, thanks.

9. ThoseGuys

ThoseGuys Junior Member
    from CT

my plow was intermittently working today, took me 3hrs to retrace everything and find a bad ground on the pump.

10. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

How much they talking?