1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm For Big Nj

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Jan 19, 2005.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

HEY GUYS WUTS UP? IM KINDA EXCITED FOR THIS STORM THAT IS IN FOR NJ LATER IN THE WEEK.POSSIBLY BY SUNDAY INTO MONDAY... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY UPDATED INFORMATION OR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS STORM..KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED :redbounce :redbounce AND THEN WHEN THE STORM IS OVER HAVE A :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Have heard it is gonna be a big one $$$
    Possible Nor'easter, would'nt that be nice.

Keep Checking

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/10952
    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/NYZ069.php?warncounty=NYC087&city=Monsey
    http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/...code=10952&partner=accuweather&citystateReq=0

Jason

3. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

Snow, we don't get snow in NJ. You know the green house effect that took place over a one year period! Last year I didn't have anymore places to pile snow. This year I running out of places to put the snow plows! It's pissing me off looking at those big yellow eye sores in my yard!

4. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

snow

yea this sucks i know.. we need some snow guys... this is great i have mid-terms next week starting monday and i am going to miss them to be plowing snow.... BUSINESS BEFORE PLEASURE lol jkjk :redbounce

5. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

You know its just going to pass us again. We are never getting snow this season.

6. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

it better friggin' snow, i havent cut any grass (landscaping co.) in months and with no snow i am going broke. i have a part time job but it doesnt pay much.

please mother nature, let it SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

Start the snow dance......

:redbounce

So far on Long Island we've had 3 storms of about an inch or so. Just enough to do most houses or salt. Today looks like maybe one more. I do detest this "border line" crap though. Bring on the Mama Luca this weekend. Stupid Jets aren't playing, but with our luck we'll miss all the football games. I'll take the snow anytime though. White gold I tells ya.

8. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

It is like there's a shield over parts of the area sometimes, but talk like that will just piss off the snow gods, unless of course you're trying reverse psychology. In which case, brilliant!