1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm comming for Pa, and Ny

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FF279, Jan 25, 2005.

1. FF279

FF279 Banned

Weather Advisory...2 - 7 inches by wed. morning in some places....BRADFORD PA-BROOME NY-CHEMUNG NY-CHENANGO NY-CORTLAND NY-DELAWARE NY- LACKAWANNA PA-LUZERNE PA-MADISON NY-NORTHERN ONEIDA NY- NORTHERN WAYNE PA-ONONDAGA NY-OTSEGO NY-PIKE PA-SCHUYLER NY- SENECA NY-SOUTHERN CAYUGA NY-SOUTHERN ONEIDA NY-SOUTHERN WAYNE PA- STEUBEN NY-SULLIVAN NY-SUSQUEHANNA PA-TIOGA NY-TOMPKINS NY- WYOMING PA-YATES NY- 1100 AM EST TUE JAN 25 2005
    A FAST MOVING LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL TRACK FROM THE GREAT LAKES INTO NORTHERN PENNSYLVANIA BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. SNOW ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM WILL SPREAD ACROSS CENTRAL NEW YORK AND NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA BETWEEN 8 PM AND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. THE SNOW WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS BEFORE TAPERING OFF TO SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS ON WEDNESDAY MORNING.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS TONIGHT ARE EXPECTED TO AVERAGE BETWEEN 2 TO 4 INCHES. HOWEVER, LOCAL ACCUMULATIONS UP TO 5 OR 6 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY OVER THE CENTRAL SOUTHERN TIER AND SUSQUEHANNA REGION OF NEW YORK, AND THE NORTHERN TIER COUNTIES OF PENNSYLVANIA. IF AVERAGE SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 4 INCHES OR GREATER ARE EXPECTED, WINTER WEATHER ADVISORIES WILL BE ISSUED LATER TODAY.

THIS SNOW WILL LIKELY AFFECT THE WEDNESDAY MORNING RUSH HOUR. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED AND SLIPPERY ROADWAYS AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR YOUR MORNING COMMUTE....
    Have fun, Be safe....Ryan

2. FF279

FF279 Banned

Oh I cant wait...SNOW DAY!! YEAH! :) :waving: payup

3. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Sounds Good To Me, Last Night We Got 4" Of Snow Last Night In The Sherburne Area. 3-6 For Tonight Sounds Sweet.

Joe

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

JOE........Hannibal NY here...Locked and loaded for more lake effect !!!!

Hey Joe ...Sherburne NY ? Hey are you familiar with Lebanon Reservoir ?
    Had summer camps up there when I was a kid !........geo :drinkup:

5. jasf

jasf Member

I'm in Canandaigua. 17" Saturday,4"last night,now updated to another 6-8 for tonite!

6. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Junior Member

WhoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo!!! Bring it on!! :drinkup: