1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm Command Center

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike33087, Feb 11, 2007.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

Well the storm command center is up and running, using the two best possible choices of sites lol

this is how bored i am....

weather command.JPG

weather command.JPG
  2. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

your a funny sob mike
  3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

for got the main ingredient ... BEER:drinkup:

4. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Any updates yet on the snow :cool: :rolleyes: :drinkup: :waving:
  5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

check this out

check out this thread in the weather section for updates on the storm as i get them.

im going into work at 8 and wont be back till about 12 so ill will pst more updates then
  6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

So when the bottle is empty you can spin it and it will point to the next forecast? I think that is the way the "pros" do it. :)
  7. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

nah so i can throw it at the moron when i see him, i have a whole collection in the basment for when i find out where the weather guys live lol
  8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Accuweather has worked very well for me for the last few years. Sad to say it hasn't seen much action this year, with totals for my area at 2''. Supposed to get 5''+ tomarrow nightpayup prsport .
  9. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

I have a update for you...look out your window every hour or so....if its snowing, go plowing! :D
  10. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

Wrong Stuff

Mike your drinking the wrong stuff! Try some Colorado Rocky Mt. Spring Water. Hippy