1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

storm comin, and its in the shop!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 91AK250, Dec 25, 2007.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i'm hoping this will work out..but im not sure..we are supposed to get a foot of snow tomarrow..and my f-250 has been in the shop since before xmas its supposd to be back on the 26th but im not too sure how that will go. i was having a few issues that needed to be fixed to have a relaible truck again, so we finally broke down and put it in th shop...i just hate this helpless feeling of the snow coming and not having my truck to plow with! :gunsfiring:

but hopfully she will run as good as she looks now! :redbounce
    [​IMG]

2. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

wht we having done to her?

3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I like that color! Hope it works out for you. Have Faith, it will.

4. 91AK250

it was having a good bit of issues, it was missing when cold, then once warmed up the idle was surging 1k rpms up/down also it would not re start after it was warm, so i had to leave it running if i went anywhere,,,which got expensive quick. they foundout the fuel system was all gummed up and alot of sensors on the motor were bad, along with the starter. then a full tuneup and some ujoints..ect i'll know more once i get it back tomarrow hopfully.

5. 91AK250

[​IMG]

got'er back today..runs better then new! and i got all my plowing done im excited!

6. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Nice lookin truck. I'd put a different grille in it though. Those old grilles don't do it for me. Love that paint though

7. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

nice truck!!..glad to hear its all back up and running...i just put my under the knife today.......

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

What all ended up getting done to it? How many miles and what engine?

9. 91AK250

bunch of bad sensors, starter, all new fuel lines from the tanks to the motor.

the truck has 61k miles on it(orignal documented) and a 5.0 with the electronic auto tranny.

i went and got the emissions test done today passed with flying colors so i'm ready to keep plowing!

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Thats good! Truck looks sweet for its age! Best of luck this winter!

11. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Wow, that's a nice looking rig. I wish mine didn't have so much "iron moss."

12. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

thats a ery nice looking truck and dont listen to kurt i like that grill

13. niv

niv Member
    from midwest

Cool truck and grill. I have been there,my truck was in the hospital two snows ago and luckily I have some good hearted plow friends,everything was pushed and no complaints from customers. Its hard to beat good people!!