1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm and accident pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kcress31, Jan 26, 2011.

1. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

I just spent 40 hrs of the last 48 plowing snow. We ended up with about 24 inches over 18 hours. We finally have opened up all of our roads and lots today. I have finally caught up on my sleep and thought I would share some pics. We had to go out and plow out a cell tower road as well. You can see one of our plow trucks trying to make it up the hill and break trail for our loader. A few tractor trailers ended up in the ditch and we are still cleaning up the remains of one which I have attached pics. I also have a link where we made it on the local news.

jccjan2010 001.jpg

jccjan2010 002.jpg

jccjan2010 003.jpg

jccjan2010 005.jpg

jccjan2010 006.jpg
  2. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

that is just a lot of snow, I help clean up diesel fuel from tractor trailer accidents here localy and I know it is a hard work and very dangerous business.