1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm #4 thats going to just miss us

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I cant believe this weather pattern! So far 4 decent storms have miss us by only a few hundred miles. This morning a Clipper system was supposed to bring heavy lake effect snows and drop anywhere from 3-6" tonight, another 3-6 tomorrow and still lake effect snow for Wed. now this next storm has moved west and we may get whoppin' coating to an inch possible and maybe another 2" possible New Years day. ThIS BITES!:mad:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We had a half to an inch early this morning. They keep yapping about 2-4 tonight.
  3. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

We had 44.5 inches for december and now looking at 5-9 for today/tonite:dizzy:
  4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I know how you feel; we've had 2 events totaling 5" of sleet.
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey brian i feel you pain . the forecast as of last nice was 3-4 inchs here now it was a rainy mix with about 1 inch of snow it was coming down heavy as of hr ago and now dead .... this winter blows for pa
  6. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

I just made out my invoices for December. 40" over 8 storms and another on the way for tonight. Supposed to be 12" to 18" here. I'm loving these small storms. Easy to plow but I charge the same!
  7. jrush

jrush Member
    from ct

Same here, mostly rain. I think that storm from PA is headin up here. Yeah, more rain. :cry: Stayed up all night this weekend cause they we're callin for 3-5" starting @ midnight - and we got about 1/2 inch.
  8. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

We have had nothing but rain.:dizzy:
  9. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Yeah tell me about it. We had 1 event if you even want to call it that so far this year. It's still early though, I always have faith in February.
  10. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

Last night same thing call for 2-4 got 0 please snow Gods let it snow HaHaHa
  11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well we finally got some sow out of this storm, about 3-4" in our city and about 10" in the snow belt. It was supposed to snow for 2-3 days out of this storm but only Tues. But next eek....WTF in the 50's? I'm tired of re-training myself and some of my guys,lol.