1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

storm 2/22/06 MA

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sir spaniourd, Feb 15, 2006.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Are you guys ready for the next? i just heard reports of another storm brewing for Tuesday. Different people the set up for this storm looks like another big one.
    Stay tunned.
  2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Lets not jinx anything yet the forecast could change many times this week.
  3. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

to late he did its gone :realmad:
  4. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

the last 30 inch storm was good enough for me... couple 2'' storms till march and im fineeeeee
  5. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

na nothing for early this week...flurries they say now, maybe the end of the week thurs/friday prsport
  7. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

Im Hopin For Only 2 Inches Also, Rather Sand And Salt Any Day Of The Week.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

i hope we get at least one more big one before april 1st.or maybe a couple of 6-8" storms would be nice.payup
  9. beungood

beungood Member

Going to get colder

Well they said the Temp will be dropping dramatically tomorrow by the afternoon. I think I heard there might be a good size storm heading our way. 2 or 10" I'll take either. A buddy of mine wants to hire me for $65 an hour for his contracts as he has one more guy like me he says we can team up and clear some snow.
  10. Bob Pro

Bob Pro Junior Member

Well this storm looks promising up here. The big storm last weakend we didn't even get a dusting in northwest VT. It looks like ours may start by the end of today here. 45 deg. and dropping.