1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storm 12/16 pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Dec 16, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys as requested and promised here are the pics of my new dirty max and my new boss vee in action this morning. The grille on my truck was iced over after only about a hour of plowing. It was blowing and what not. All crappy out. I couldn't even keep my back window dethawed.

plowing06.jpg

plowing02.jpg

plowing03.jpg

plowing04.jpg

plowing.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here is a few more of my truck this morning.

plowing07.jpg

plowing09.jpg

plowing08.jpg

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. thats alot better than what we got. about 2-3 of solid sleet. also drifted up to about 2feet in spots. it reminded me of the consistancy of sugar thats as heavy as concrete...thats what it was for us. then just plain rain with the temp at 23* freezing on everything.

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great looking truck and plow man did you guys in MI get some good snow today or what :D weather channel saying there so 1 too 3 foot difts out there happy plowing :drinkup:

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

That was about a 4-6 inch storm i'd say. I think were suppost to get like another 2-4 tonight too. ITS GONNA BE GREAT!:nod:

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Looking good! Nice looking setup, wish we had some more snow too!

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

looking good! wish I had that much snow here!