1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storks Auto New PlowSite Sponsor

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by StorksAuto, Feb 14, 2011.

1. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We are now sponsors of PlowSite been occationly on the site for years I know we have many customers on here already. If you are new to us check out our NEW website www.storksauto.com. We are located in south eastern PA We have a large inventory of new and used plows specalizing in Rebuilt plows parts. We rebuild over 400 plow pumps every year you can send yours in and we will rebuild it. We have thousands of pumps mounts and over 800 blades in stock all year. In used we sell all brands, new we deal in Western, Blizzard, Fisher, Meyer, Diamond, and Snoway. We stock many hard to find parts. We have most Western unimounts in stock along with all the relay style wiring. We also have many of the Meyer discontinued blades C, ST and TM series. If you cant find it email us.
    We also Just started offering a Meyer nite saber replacement light kit. If yours are bad and you do not want to replace it with the pricey Meyer lights here is a great options for you.
    Our goal with our new site is not to flood it with products with no pictures and descriptions but instead to fill it Information and well pictured and described items. When looking at a item on our site you will find more info than most the other sites selling plow parts we are shooting to have links to all the PDF files (we also have them all under help and support) and very detailed descriptions.

Look around our site and let us know what you think. Would love to get some Feedback.

2. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

Do you stock seal kits for the Boss solenoid valves?

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

What valve do you need it for?

4. rock18201

rock18201 Member
    from NEPA

great guy too buy from glad to see you here!

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site, I'll definitely be checking you out for parts/plows.

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Storks is a great place! Always has what you need!

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I like your site. Its easy to use and looks good.

Only thing I didnt see was cutting edges.

Goodluck and thanks for sponsoring plowsite.

8. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I look forward to seeing your website fill out with more products - welcome aboard!

9. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

WHAT! no mention about jeep parts????

I wondered why you guys were not on here as a sponsor...

Welcome!

10. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Welcome! Might be sending you an older snoway pump/motor to fix!