1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Storbes N More E3 Led's

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by QuadRacer041, Feb 28, 2013.

1. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 Senior Member

Im pretty disappointed in the my Strobes N More E3 amber Led's. Ive had them for about 2 years but within the first year, 3 of the 4 lights i bought started to develop condensation inside and since then it has become worse. Also all 4 of the light seems go go out of sync all the time.
    I have yet to contact Strobes N More about the issue but being they are 2 years old im pretty sure i wont get anywhere.
    Anyone else ever have issues with these lights?

2. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

why would you not call the company and discuss it with them.

3. Call them and talk to Louis they will take care of you. You will have to send them back and they will send new one. The same thing happened to my e6 and i could not be happier with the lights.

4. Also they have a full 5 year warranty. No questions asked

5. QuadRacer041

Just called, like you said R&R they told me 5 year warranty, I will be sending them back later today. Thanks

6. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Always call the company whether it be SNM or Whelen.....I had a buddy that had 2 Whelen lin4's which also had water in them......sent then to Whelen one day later 2 new Linz6's which have 2 more LED's than the ones he sent them. (they dont make lin4's any more)

7. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

It's 5 year full replacement. Send them in and please write repairs clearly on the box and we WILL take care of them.

8. QuadRacer041

Sent em out today, thank you!

9. There great folks over there at snm now that we are talking. My e66 bar has one set of light that are out or they light very very dim

Trust me he will take care of everything and more for you. I will only buy the snm brand from now on compared to other. Just a hell of alot brighter leds.