1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

storage pics of plows and salters

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by amcolandscaping, Mar 26, 2013.

1. amcolandscaping

amcolandscaping Member

as we wind down to the end of plow season here in ny i am looking for ideas to store 2 of my full bed salters and 3 plows inside. anybody have any pictures of how you are storing them inside. I thought about putting the salters on moveable racks??

Matt

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

What I do is, with 4 plows, is just drop them in a line, blade to attachment arms. Then again, I've got garage space dedicated to it.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Some guys use large storage racks and use fork lifts to put em on the shelves.

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Theres someone on this site that puts the plows on pallets and uses the forklifts

5. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

subscribed

6. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Mine are put in a nice heated garage! locked up twice.... but a guy i do work for actually had a good idea going for him. he went on craigslist and found a box truck, took the storage container part and uses it to store all his plow equipment during the offseason it is great to keep them locked up from thieves and the weather!

7. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the box truck idea for storage if it looked decent enough, since I'm in town.

8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I normally Store it under a wood canopy I built for my farm equipment... I plan on storing every thing in my shop Once its built

9. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i pull the trucks around back after washing them. put them in park all in a row and walk back inside.