1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stopped by the House and This is What I Find..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by campkd6, Jan 12, 2012.

1. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Stopped in to make a path in my driveway and see a S-10 Blazer in the creek in front of my house. Left the gas station across the street and couldn't handle the power of the chevy.
    Left the scene and came back with his F-150 and thought he was going to pull it out. The Dekalb County Deputy that pulled in behind him told him otherwise.

s10.jpg

s10-2.jpg

s10-3.jpg

2. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

That's funny

3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

an f150 couldnt tow an empty carboard box down a hill how would it move that blazer?

4. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

Have you seen the new Eco-Boost advertising???.... he was probably watching that and thought we could pull this dinky little truck out of the creek.

5. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

No eco boost it was a mid 90's dorf

6. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Must have been 1st storm jitters, seen it a million times.......

The Sheriff probably just wanted to make sure they got the bill for the property damage.

7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Don't think that'll buff out

8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Hey be careful in the way you use "Buff"......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

That's a Creek in Indiana ? Here in VT it would be a ditch !

10. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I am in Illinois. Here is this pic better it's from this spring when we got 10 plus inches in less than an hour.

flood.jpg

11. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

That's kind of what happened to us in August when Hurricane Irene came through . Every little babbling brook became a torrent that washed away roads , houses and anything else that wasn't on high ground . Now if Ma Nature would bring us some snow I could keep paying my bills .

12. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

drive it off....

13. BFBoss

BFBoss Member

Do you think it was before, or after he hit the sign that he crapped his pants?

14. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

when the cop showed up......

15. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

he deff had some momentum going to hit the otherside of the ditch to make the front tires come off the ground. thats good stuff, i seen a couple peoplein ditches yesterday

16. DozerDoug

DozerDoug Junior Member

That may just be a ditch in VT, but here in Ak that Ford would have pulled that kiddie car right outa there. Might need a good snatch strap but it can be done:mechanic:

17. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

hell probably file a lawsuit for damages saying the fence didnt stop him.:realmad:

18. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Or b!tch when he can't take possession of the damaged goods after he's paid to have them replaced.......

19. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

He ain't stuck

All I'd need is a chain ! Hook it real short , so ya get some lift !

20. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I wonder if he will get cited for speeding, he's in a 20mph zone, and I sure bet he was going over 20!