1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stolen

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by acornish, Nov 4, 2010.

1. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok i havent been on in a while --- but thought you guys would find this funny --- i moved up to pa 4yrs ago got rid of the blazers bought an 88 gmc pickup with a snowbear for a grand plows drive just fine--- got up to go get paper and coffee and the stole the plow off the ground--- while keys were sitting in truck right there----- any body got a used snowbear cheep

2. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok thought ud all find this funny i did-- truck is in neer perfect shape with only 99,000 on her, plow was beat up from previous owner, took plow and left truck--- ohh well wanted to upgrade anyway time to pick up some metal and break out the mig gonna fab up some tabs onto snow bear mnt for a meyer a-frame and make a hoop like meyer has to fit on the pins to hold a pump