1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Trucks from NH

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Nascar24, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

2. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

******** everyware gps units are a must these days onstar possibility
  3. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

There's more to the story here....3 very visible and distinct trucks from the same company and on 2 different days?....where did they get keys?
    This is all very odd.
  4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like employees or ex employees....prob need a fix, seems like it happens a lot these days
  5. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

Buswell is right. This company is based about half an hour south of me on the Mass border and these trucks are stored in a city storage lot in Manchester. The company is very large, do terrible work and hire worse people. Rumor has it that 90% of there summer employees are illegal. They low ball everything. Much, much more to this story.
  6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Terrible work lol. There's a reason they are as big as they are. You can't run an outfit as big as they are with illegals.
  7. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Why not, When the government pays you to hire them??
  8. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Can you explain this or show some links to this. ...?
    I'm very interested in this. NO. not to hire them but I need a good read to get my blood pressure up.
  9. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

It's going to be part of type hew amnesty ,I mean "comprehensive immigration reform" . Do a google search you can find plenty of info.