1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pcs, Nov 21, 2004.

1. pcs

pcs Senior Member

Just last week my Brand New F-350 crew cab DRW 6.0L Loaded was stolen.

I was out for Dinner and when I came out is was gone!!

Not the greatest time. Snow forcasted here next week. Let's hope it's just a salt event.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. :( Hoepfully you had insurance. :)

3. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

That stinks

Bottlefed had his stolen a few days ago too but he caught up with the thief. You can read about it HERE. Did you leave your keys in it to?

4. pcs

pcs Senior Member

I had insurance on it however, they are quick to take your money but not so quick to help.

They gave me a rental GMC 1500. I asked them what am I supposed to do with this?

I also have both sets of keys. The probably towed it away.

5. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear that! I wish you the luck in finding your truck!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I'm realy sorry to hear that I know the feeling I had a truck stolen about 6 years ago takes real guts to do something like that good luck .

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

A friend of mine had his landscaping set up stolen 3 years ago at a customers house while they were in the backyard. They got the truck back the next day but never got the equipment. The Ins. company has 30 days to look for it and then the time it takes to cut the cheque. This was in Markham. Good luck but it sounds like pros if they towed it.