1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen truck SE PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DavCut, Dec 28, 2012.

1. DavCut

DavCut Member

A buddy of mine's F-350 was stolen off one of his contract lots in Concordville PA ove the weekend. I don't have all the details but I know it was a late 90's diesel mini-dump setup with central hydraulics, a newer Fisher straight blade and a newer tailgate spreader (possibly a SS Salt Dog). If anyone sees something on CL in the PA/NJ/DE area it would be great to catch the SOB who took it!
  2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

see if you can nab a picture. ill watch western pa
  3. BFBoss

BFBoss Member

Live in central PA. Ill keep a look out
  4. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

its most likely chopped into 40-50 pieces. scumm tends to work quickly
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Pics would help but I'll keep an eye open and pass the word around!
  6. toyotaboy

toyotaboy Member
    from DE

maybe at least the color of truck if you cant get a picture right away i am in nortern DE about 12 min from rt 202 i will keep a look out around here hopefully it will be found and then take them out behind the barn like the old days
  7. DavCut

DavCut Member

Talked to him earlier today - no pictures available - kicking myself that I never took any myself.

Good point on the color. Truck is a regular cab, all white with black painted rims. Fisher was so new the edge wasn't worn in enough to add a bolt on. Flush mount strobes on the cab protector. Last I saw it there were wood sideboards about even with the top of the cab protector - not sure if he took those off for the winter or not.

The truck was insured, but you never get recouped 100%...

Thanks all for keeping your eyes out for it.

8. Jdkid

Jdkid Junior Member

Hey dave, dont know if he has had any luck yet but I live in the west chester,pa area and travel around concordville areas a lot i will keep an eye out for the truck.
  9. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Year ????? 97,98,99 ?
  10. DavCut

DavCut Member

Truck is a 97.
    Thanks everyone for keeping your eyes out!
  11. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

a picture would help . Thumbs Up
  12. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

13. DavCut

DavCut Member

Good visual with the other CL listing - thank you for putting it up. Bed on the stolen truck is white with flush mount strobes and wood side boards.

Going to see if the owner can reach back to the dealer that he bought it from and/or the outfitter that mounted the plow and spreader to see if perhaps they have photos...

14. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

good luck man! Hope it works out