1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stolen snow plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 4x4k20, Feb 2, 2001.

1. 4x4k20

4x4k20 Member

I heard this on the radio this morning that a man stole a snow plow and he used it to plow 20 miles thru the snow just to get to the store so he could buy some beer. yall better keep a eye on yours. BUT just curious how many of you have used you plows just so you could make it to the store?
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

I have plowed from the store to an older man's home to deliver him some oxygen that he needed. :)
  3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I have plowed so our Ambulance can get down driveways.
  4. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

I have plowed by the mail boxes so the mail lady would quit "crammin" the mail in everyones mail box. I hated that...

FIREMAN Member

I once plowed so that our engines could get out to a call, semmed as though the "hard working" members of our local road dept. were on a union mandated 2 hr break after plowing for 12 hrs. Seems odd to me that we never had these issues before these guys had union representation.