1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Salt ex 6500 (Marple Pa)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by zchip1979, Jan 21, 2012.

1. zchip1979

zchip1979 Junior Member

Stolen from my yard in broomall, on Reed Rd and Marpit drive. Salt Ex 6500 Vee pro Spreader
    Sometime between Thursday January 19th & or Friday 20th.

I went to the shop to put on the plows and check the spreaders, and went into my dump truck and the dash board was smashed out, looked down and seen the spreader controller was taken, hooped out looked in the back and noticed the WHOLE DAM Spreader was stolen... It was in between two trucks in the corner of my lot. They must have carried it over top of my F 250 to get it.... BRASS BALLS!!!!
    Across the street from the twp puplic works bulding

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

You should walk over and ask someone at the public works building if they have any security cams and if they show anything. Never know.

As far as brass balls? Not really. If you ask me it takes a real sissy boy to steal another mans property.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  3. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

wow sorry to hear that...i have my eyes out here in havertown/ardmore pa
  4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Did they take the harness too?
  5. zchip1979

zchip1979 Junior Member

Thanks Guys,

they did leave the harness, and my buddy had an extra salter he just rebuilt over the summer he was going to use as a spare, so I lucked out having one for the last storm...