1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MaxPower1971, Feb 19, 2010.

1. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Camion dodge ram 1500 1994 rouge et gris plaque 361 VHX avec pelle a neige WESTERN jaune et SALEUSE de hitch volé le 18-02-2010 au 6800 des Laurentides LAVAL. 514-717-0670...613-299-0670 24 hrs par jour ou Police Laval 9-1-1 numero d'evenement LVL 100218 054

Dodge ram 1500 1994 red and grey plate 361 VHX with Yellow WESTERN plow and hitch sander stolen 18-02-2010 from 6800 Des Laurentides LAVAL. 514-717-0670....613-299-0670 24 hours a day or LAVAL POLICE 9-1-1 event number LVL100218 054

2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I was going to post a reply, but i have nothing...
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

No offense- but WOW that must have been one desperate criminal- that truck looks pretty rusty!

If I see it down here- I'll let ya know!:waving:
  4. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

This blows....I had the damned thing like brand new....except the body...wich was gonna be this year...this is my main truck and I know I and my family will suffer from the lost revenue and the price of a new plow and truck...Just posting it everywhere I can to put all chances on my side, as I know there are a few Montrealers on here.

If I catch the POS.....:gunsfiring:
  5. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Well they most certainly didn't steal it for the truck, even tho under all that rust lies a very strong machine.... The hitch spreader and plow alone are worth 7gs. Just my tools in there is another 3gs.

The thing is....it's fkin me up big time as it's snowing outside, and my spare truck alone will not be sufficient. Went out and rented a backhoe for tha day...(another 500$) so right now I'd say if he wanted to get rid of me...he damn near achieved it....
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You don't have insurance to cover theft?
  7. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

insurance money will be more then the truck and equipment especially if you have receipts, which every business man does...bad luck man, but there might be a newer plow truck sitting in your driveway soon!
  8. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

exactly most people who steal plow trucks just take the plow and leave the truck somewhere.
  9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Nothing pisses me off more than someone who works hard for a living and has the tools he needs to support himself and his family stolen. :gunsfiring:
  10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm failing to see how an older Western Unimount and a tailgate spreader could be worth $7k.
  11. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Thanks for the good words...I really just needed to vent to people who would understand how fuc*ed up this is...When the cops came yesterday they were joking and almost hinting that I had somethin to do with it....ITS NOT COVERED FOR THEFT you disco-car-driving-drop-outs!!

Hey looks like at least someone understands my pain around here too: A plower who saw signs I been posting around (and that I never met) called while I was writing this to offer his spare truck for upcoming snow falls. Nobody never gave me anything in life other than crabs (but that's another story hum hum;) ) so I'm kinda reluctant to accept but I could really use it....so I might.

Anyway....if you guys see a rust bucket that sounds like new.......
  12. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Brand new it still wouldn't cost that! Insurance?:dizzy:
  13. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Ever heard of REPLACEMENT VALUE?? Since Unimount is discontinued, the best price I'M getting here is 8000 on a Western ultramount. CANADIAN of course.

Plow is 7 years old with new A frame (895), new lift frame (700), new pump(1100) new starter (200), 2 new angle cylinders (100 a piece) and a new cutting edge 400$new wiring and new push frame....you price it bud.

Hitch spreader is 2 years old and costs 1700$

Anyway...what are you...an adjuster???
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  14. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

WOW... I guess he told you!
  15. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

well I know what my stuff is worth....I PAID for it.....
  16. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

You're a brave dude to leave tools in a pick up.
    Since Unimount is discontinued you might want to visit the local suppliers who still carry parts in case hammy hampster figures out he needs something for your old plow.
    Thieves really p i s s me off.
  17. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I wonder if the criminal wood be smart enough to get the plow off???
  18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

So about keeping personal things personal..
  19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I wonder if he could spell better?
  20. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Everything is spelled right, I just used the wrong type of "wood" so you should have said "I wonder if the criminal made gramatical errors?" Also, this is a forum not English class.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010