1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

**stolen lightbar**

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by m00nraker, Jun 2, 2014.

1. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

Hey fellas,

I know some of you are around my part of the country so I figured I would try here. Someone stole my amber liberty off my truck last night. Cut the cords probably to less than 2 ft long and unbolted it right from the back rack. For anyone who is using the stud mount kit I suggest you find a way to secure those mounting nuts, possibly welding the nuts on. :angry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best photos I can find for now. Had 4 total MR11 LED Takedowns and MR11 Alleys. I dont plan on finding it but if any one sees anything please give me a shout!

2. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

some people are just scumbags these days

3. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

Found some better photos of it.

photo2.jpg

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of scumbag steals a lightbar off a guys truck...

5. joegreen12

joegreen12 Junior Member
    from NY

The scumbag type of scumbag

6. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Moonraker,

Sorry to hear you got your equipment stolen. I agree, I wouldn't hold your breath on finding it, but I hope you do BEFORE the cops do. "Honest officer, he tripped"

7. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

the guy that stole the battery from my 02 diesel when i was doing brake lines is currently sitting in jail for 3 weeks now.
    it seem they lost his paperwork.
    it don't pay to steal from someone that was a police officer, and still knows more people that wear a badge than don't

8. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

Check other sites were they list stuff like that even ebay craigslist hope you get it back

9. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014