1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen HT from Lowell Ma.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BSM Exhaust, Dec 5, 2009.

1. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Greetings fellow Fisher enthusiasts, I just had my new HT stolen from my locked in yard in Lowell Ma. It is new, never used and has one distinct modification that makes it unique. If any one has any info there is a reward for its return or info leading to its return. It was taken at 5:30 am Sunday the 29th of November and I have the guys on film but havent been able to get their faces....yet but I will. Better hope the police find them before I do. Please e-mail me if anyone has any info. Thanks
  2. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck. I hope you find it.
  3. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Thanks, Ill get the guys that did it but I may not get the plow back.
  4. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

That sucks.

Just out of interest, but did they just pick it up? or hook up? did it have that new lock out feature?
  5. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Two guys flipped it over stood it up and slid it into the back of their truck. The kicker is Ive got it all on my DVR recorder but we cant make out the faces or the plate #.
  6. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

The HT is so new that most people have never seen one before around here, so it should be easier to find than a typical minute mount.
  7. MRBachand

MRBachand Senior Member

Damn that sux... smash their heads in in you can...
  8. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Sorry to hear some scumbag low-lifes stole your plow.

Since there will probably be a lot of plows out this weekend, what is the distinctive modification on your plow? It would help to ID it if any of us see a truck with an HT.
  9. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

I live in Lowell so I'll definitely keep an eye open for the Fisher HT Series Plow. What's the unique modification? PM me your number so if I see it around I can give you a call with a plate number.

I can't PM you. Your preference settings will need to be changed to allow PM's
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  10. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

The site wont allow or let me PM yet until an administrator ok's the account. Where in lowell are you?
  11. bdavis

bdavis Member

Cop friend of mine on the north shore of MA said they had 4 stolen last night...2 of them were even attached to the truck at the time of theft....just unhooked it and dragged it away from the vehicle and off they went....
  12. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Times are tough, time to start locking them to the truck.
  13. JMS

JMS Member

they shouldn't be able to use it with the new electronic lock system. I will have to keep an eye on mine.
  14. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

What kind and color of truck took it?
  15. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

I'm in the highlands section about a mile before Drum Hill. I'd be glad to help out and it being so unique I be able to ID it.
  16. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

Sorry for your misfortune buddy. People like those thieving scum ought not to be allowed to remain a part of the human race.

Keep an eye on Craigslist, and any other local listings. You could easily check the Craigslist's of a few neighboring states as well, and type "Fisher HT" into the searchbar, and then just put the pages on your favorites. Those miserable fu@kers will be trying to move that plow for more than the price of scrap. Good luck man.
  17. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

if you want to search craigslist efficiently use searchtempest.com it searches multiple CL's at once and pools the results. you'll never search CL without it again.
  18. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

That's great, thanks for the info. I just went to that site, it will be my new favorite tool.
  19. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I just had my new HT stolen from my locked in yard in Lowell Ma.

So how did they get it out ???(locked yard) You didn't say.....
  20. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

They had a lock smith tool and popped the lock off the gate Uncovered it, backed up to it and slid it in.