1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by yarshu2, Nov 4, 2011.

1. yarshu2

yarshu2 Junior Member
    from MA

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, but just wanting to give a heads up for my father's stolen 8ft Fisher MM2 plow. Taken from the front of his house On Wendnesday night 11/2/11 around 10pm in Pawtucket RI. All he could see was a white Suburban type SUV with the lights off and he could not get there in time. The plow was in excellent condition. As you are all aware this is his bread and butter for the winter. Also this is a heads up for everyone to keep and eye on your equipment. The plow was locked. Please contact me with any information. I uploaded a photo as well.
  2. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

Damn. Sorry to hear this. I hate theifs. How did they get it if the plow was locked...??? I run trailer hitch lock on my plow. To much money invested in these things to have someone steal it. Good luck with your search. Check CL for them trying to make a buck!
  3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Sorry to hear this too, I am lucky enough to keep my plow indoors. I hope you have your serial numbers written down.
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

My buddy in Mass just told me his were stolen as well - for the 3rd time - out from his yard (landscaper).

Thankfully insurance covers it but its still a shame.
  5. tim weidman

tim weidman Junior Member

sorry to hear that. i live in that area and will keep an eye out. post the serial # if you have it. can't stand low life thieves like that!