1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

*STOLEN DUMP TRAILER* Central Minnesota

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Last night my dump trailer was stolen. It's a 16' Abu trailer with wooden side racks. It has my name, phone # and hometown (Little Falls) on the front of each side.

It was loaded down with concrete and pieces of iron and it was covered with 2 black mesh tarps. If you see anything like I'm describing please call me at 616-1499 (area code 320).

$1000 cash reward.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

If you find em, make sure your torture them first for awhile before turning em in! ;) When you say your name is on the side do you mean your logo like your avatar image? Not that i'll probably be of much help out my way
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It has my actual name on it. I bought the trailer before I created Major League Lawn. Thanks for looking out.
  4. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

any luck on finding the trailer roy?