1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Bobcat T-200

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by greasemonkey, Feb 12, 2002.

1. greasemonkey

greasemonkey Member

Hey everybody,
    I realize that most of you won't be able to help, but if anybody comes across a bobcat t-200 w/ an enclosed cab, a bucket, and a 10' avalanche blade all of which are brand new, please try to let me know. It was stolen sometime between now and approx. 8:30 pm February 1st. It was stolen in the Livonia, MI / Northville, MI area. Thanks

2. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

We will keep an eye out here!

The guys on here were great on helping out when my boss-V was stolen....
  3. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

ceman did u ever get that plow back

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

I'll keep an eye on the equipment ads around this part of the state!
  5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Go to www.machinerytrader.com they have a spot that you can list stolem wquipment like your t-200 it will help if you also list you serial # so people that come across this equipment can confirm it .
  6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

If I came across it, I'd be awfully tempted to keep it!

Just kidding, hope you find it! A heads up: The T200 is the new model with 4 wheel steer. There are very few out there, a used machine for sale should get your attention.
  7. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

You guys need to work on your equipment designations. The T200 is the new version of the 864 dedicated rubber track machine. The new all wheel steer is the A220.
  8. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

My mistake, I stand corrected!
  9. PAPS Landscape

PAPS Landscape Member

Actually bought a stolen machine once....

ON ACCIDENT !!! In 1997, I bought a Bobcat 743 for $7500.00 out of the want ad press from a homeowner... Brought the machine home and broke something on it like the next day... so i had to take it to the Bobcat dealer to get it fixed..... when i got back home from dropping off the machine at the dealer... they had called me and told me that the 743 machine was stolen like 5 years ago. The dealer confiscated the machine and called the police and i never saw it again... long story short, myself and the guy i bought from had no clue it was a stolen machine... the fellow i bought it from got it from an AUCTION that was a very shady operation (known for stealing and scamming.) . i ended up getting back $6500.00, and learned a lesson about buying used equip. ;)
  10. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Nope never got the plow back....
    Insurance paid it....
    It hasnt snowed here yet to look for it on anyone elses truck...
  11. Manx

Manx Senior Member

I'll keep my eyes open for it
    I'm in the Farmington Hills area
    and I'll ask around
    My brother in-law does landscaping in the area also
    I myself have never seen a tracked bobcat here
    so it should stand out
  12. greasemonkey

greasemonkey Member

thanks Manx...It was stolen out of a parking lot we the do snow in near seven and haggerty. We got it in brand new in november. Funny thing was that I was at the equipment dealer saturday and heard a guy talking about how lo-jack found his stolen low-boy and I was wondering if my boss would think it was worth it to get it for some of our machines.

13. Manx

Manx Senior Member

I tought most off road equipment had lo-jack now days
    It would well be worth it, If you leave it at the site
  14. greasemonkey

greasemonkey Member

I guess it was an option, but they opted not to buy it....oh well...