1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen: 9' Fisher stainless, Middleboro, MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by billfires, Feb 2, 2010.

1. billfires

billfires PlowSite.com Veteran

Stolen off truck Sat Night. Any info please call Pat 774-406-6301. Thanks, Bill C
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

It had been mounted and taken OFF the truck?????? That takes some effort
  3. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Do you have anything special on it? What syle headlights? I'll keep my ears open. There have been a ton of thefts up here on the northshore.
  4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

some one might see your stuff. hope so.

mabye some one knows of my stuff.

if i ever catch a thefe i dont know what will happen.

reward ad.jpg
  5. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

my buddy walked out on 2 guys trying to take his salted off his truck, little informaation, they are lucky my buddies gun wasnt in the garage, or they would have been dancing away!
  6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

dont wanna hijack your tread but thought i would throw alittle something up, any pictures would help with the recovery!
  7. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Ill keep my eyes peeled here at the Cape. Post pics or identifying features if you can.
  8. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I'll keep an eye out in the Bargain News and Craigslist in CT. Too much of that sort of thing lately.
  9. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

I have heard of people taking quads in middleboro, i know the kids brother that does it too, but i dont think he steels plows. like other people said pics would be great. ill keep an eye out around the bridgewater area.
  10. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

We had one stolen recently in Wakefield, they had cameras on the building, but the pics wernt too clear. The truck looked to be a red reg cab Dodge with a toolbox in the back, and it also had I think two traffic cones in the back, one on each side up by the box

Same friend that gave me the heads up on that one told me that he was letting his dog out one night and saw a guy in a black F-250 reg cab casing his plows, and not being too smooth about it.
  11. billfires

billfires PlowSite.com Veteran

This was not my plow. I posted it for the person who had it stolen. And yes it was mounted on the truck. Thanks for keeping an eye out, Bill C
  12. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

ill keep my eyes open around my area since im like 2-3 hrs away from you.
  13. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Dieselguy- you may not want to post stuff like that. Just sounds like something you could get arrested over.
  14. snowboss94

snowboss94 Junior Member

i live in bridgewater ma..keep my eyes open
  15. snowboss94

snowboss94 Junior Member

from bridgewater aswell....
  16. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

i live in boston i will keep my eyes open. as mentioned anything special to look for?