1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen 11-28-10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Nov 30, 2010.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Stolen between 4pm (11/28/10) and 7am (11/29/10) from our shop.

2 sets on Nighthawk Lights off a 2 Blizzard Plow

1 set of Whelen LINZ6 Amber Strobes

They also cut the locks on the 2 enclosed trailers but could not get in. Also tried to steel whelen mini liberties but could not get them off.
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

That sucks man! I swear if I found someone stealing from me I would beat them senseless and stick them in my leaf loader. When I build my new shop its going to be big enough to house everything inside and its going to have accommodations for 2 yard dogs to run free.
  3. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

that sucks....i hate when people do stuff like that, i hope you catch the jerks that did this
  4. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

what a load of crap thats why all my stuff is in the LOCKED garage but sometimes you have to leave it out and it's like they got a nose for it like a blood hound they get a wiff that it's out and you blink and wham it gone.

Was doing a meter in the city and it called for copper wire 500 thousands for thoughs who don't know how big that wire is it is about an inch wide times 4 in the pipe so we waited till the day before Com Ed was ready to liven it up and put the wire in and when Com Ed came the next day the wire was GONE. Still don't know how they pulled it out we could barely get it in. That was about 300 in crap and about 500 to replace without labor. Sorry just wanted to show you you were not alone they should have the punishment like the middle east does you steal you lose a hand that why you can only steal 2 time.
  5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Agreed! I think I might have to pull a American History X and tell them, " Kiss the Curb"!
  6. mule585

mule585 Member

i like your thought process the people that do this kinda crap to us that work for what we got need to be taught a lesson. i had around $4000 in tools taken out of my truck toolbox last year and the cops did nothing about it and i knew who did it lets just say they got what they deserved
  7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

such a good movie!

Ken sounds like you need some guard dogs or an electrified fence.
  8. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Not sh*t. Ill do the chopping of hands personally! The place is being watched by a few ... shall we say friends? now. No joke.
  9. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

better and shop, stake out, and a rifle.