1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stock up on Bulk Salt - Worst winter yet coming

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Rebeccamelts, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Rebeccamelts

Rebeccamelts Junior Member

Get Ready for Winter and increase your supply of bulk salt by the ton or by the bag at Pre-Season Prices. We are expecting the worst winter yet and you need to be prepared. Buy early prices go up after Oct. 15th!!

We sell it all Rock salt, Calcium Chloride Pellets and flakes, Mr. Magic (blend), Earth Guard, Blizzard Wizard. We have the best prices available!!!! Buy early and save!!! New customers welcome now before the season starts!!! Contact me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delivery and pickup options out of Bristol, PA, New Castle, DE, and Whitemarch, MD. Don't get caught without
    enough supple this winter!!! Diversify your supplier and contact us today!!!

We can deliver per pallet or tractor trailor load! Do not wait prices go up Oct. 15th!!!!
  2. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

Guess theres nothing like fear to get your bottom line up,huh?
  3. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

So being a sponsor you get to post ads on the forum?
  4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, they are a sponsor of the site and are able to post that they have salt available...if you are in need of salt or would like to discuss their prices, etc. then you can contact Rebecca at the email address she listed
  5. John from OH

John from OH Member

6. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

i can vouch for Rebecca at CEL in hook . been dealing with them for years . question here is , why do people continue to get harassed here from folks in Canada or 7 states away with no intentions of buying a morsel ?
  7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

8. Marshalljt

Marshalljt Junior Member

Look for bulk rock salt in Michigan if anyone has any lead's.
  9. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

CEL salt quality was sub par a few years back.
  10. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

"Harassed"... that's funny
  11. SnowGuy73

I'm not "harassing" anyone, just curious what forecast model they are using to predict the "worst winter yet".

That's a bold claim.
  12. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Maybe she meant worst winter yet for finding salt? :rolleyes:
  13. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Unfortunately this is true.
  14. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

That's funny! I have everyone asking me my opinion on the forecast of the worst winter coming. My theory is and most people disagree but here it is. Ive been doing this for 20 years and I have heard about the wooley worm, hornets nest being high, good acorn crop in our woods for animals to survive, squirrel hides being tough, and so on. They cant get a rain forecast right for the next day so how can they predict worst winter ever coming. Basically we will get what the good lord gives us and deal with it. My opinion!
  15. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 Senior Member

X2 ^^ agreed
  16. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

My salt guy is claiming same thing when I put my order in today

X2 on the forecast We had 80% rain today and no rain Sun was out I cut grass all day
    One my 12+ storms we had everybody's forecast was 2-4'' where the 12'' + came from nobody knows
  17. SnowGuy73

18. SnowGuy73

You're either on something or on to something there!
  19. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

May be combination of both. :drinkup:
  20. SnowGuy73

Been there before!