1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stock / Shipping

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by goel, Jan 16, 2012.

1. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, I live in the great white north and my local supplier tells me that they cannot get the 30" in stock.

Every post that I have seen here always talks about "they arrive right way".

They have the 24's and I asked them to bring in a couple of 30's for me - but with no snow I was not concerned about it.

So, they called me today and said that the 30's have been on order forever and are just not getting shipped.

True / False?

What do you think?

2. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey Goel,
    Paul Vanderzon here, I am Canadian Distributor for theSnowplow shovels. I have plenty of shovels in stock and can get them shipped to you today if you wish. What you have been told is False, and I just confirmed that with Jeff the owner of theSnowplow shovels.
    Send me your order before 3 pm today and you could have your shovels by tomorrow.
    Hows that for speedy service.
    paul@vanderzon.ca

3. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Paul,

Sorry, forgot to post back in here - with all the snow we have had (wishfull thinking on my part).

I assumed as much.

I will send you a PM.

Steve