1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stobes, Siren's, Speakers

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Pirsch, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I will soon be posting a list of sirens, speakers, strobe lights and flashers that I have. Strobes I can tell you that I have 2 new in the box Whelen intersection strobes in RED and 2 Whelen 6x9 RED strobes. 2 pwr supplies one is a series 64 and the other is a Strobe II (must be a few years old...like when they first came out!) Last I knew they worked. I have a light sequencer, 1 switch box and a bunch of strobe wiring.

I'll post pictures and what I'm going to try to get out of these things. Drop me a PM if you would like something I've probably got something!
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Pirsch.........can you send me a E-mail we are close and i have a few strobe questions.
    billk726@aol.com Thanks!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

do you have any power supplys for a whelen edge??
  4. jblankster

jblankster Junior Member

im guessing your selling this?

do you have any whelen PA system/air horns?
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I've got 4 whelen SIRENS with Microphones and a bunch of speakers new and used consealed and also those big chrome bell 100 watt speakers that mound to the roof/roll bars.

Yes I am selling these.