1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

STL hide aways

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Hysert, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

I've been running blue for yrs! However not aloud the the roads anymore, so we shut them off.. thought I'd share my STL kit I installed on my pickup a few yrs back. I've had good luck with STLs, in this application I just removed the upper signal bulb in the head lights and the reverse bulb on the tail lights so nothing got drilled!! For annual safety, I get it done in December once the salter is on which has the reverse spot lights mounted to it, and there plugged into the trailer plug 7way. All the lights are connected to the roof switch..

https://youtu.be/hA90GZCR0LA

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

"Could you take pictures of the back one"....... you trying to give jr. a epileptic seizure with these bright ass lights!

3. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Lol.. he loves lights, motors, wheels, diesel etc... on a few occasion dead battery's on equipment... love that kid!!!