1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

still wont turn right

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rmarksb, Mar 11, 2007.

1. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

hey i put a new c-valve and coil on the plow it still dont turn right checked the wires all look good, anymore ideas, im lost. ha .
  2. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

How about the quick couplers? These also go bad. John
  3. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

havent checked them, how do you check them , ? buy new..
  4. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

I always have spares. Yes you will need to get new ones.
  5. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

ok , thanks ill go get some tomorrow ,
  6. sefh

sefh Senior Member

make sure that you replace them as a set. It is easier when troubleshooting.
  7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

If that doesn't work. Pull up to a fixed oject(tree, concrete wall) with the right side of your blade and apply pressure with the truck by easily driving forward while trying to turn the plow to the right. Do that a few times and it might break it free. I had to do that a few times w/ Meyers pieces of @*%#$ I mean plows.:nod:
  8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

You might have a bent A frame or a bend quad. Or even a bent cylinder. I also would remove the cross over relief valve to see if it has exploded too.
  9. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

i replaced all the couplers and it works good, a little rough but it might be low on fluid , thanks a lot
  10. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

I found the easiest way to get all air out of the angle rams is to park the truck downhill with the plow raised just enough to clear the ground. Then operate back and forth, this will allow the air to clear the rams and stay in the tank....Just keep checking your fluid level.