1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Still Rollin' Out The Blizzards

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

2004 2500HD GMC
    BLIZZARD 810

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

ANOTHER LOOK

:yow!:

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

LAST ONE

:D

4. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

John, any picks of a 3/4 Avalanche's. Might go with one next year and would like to see it with a Blizzard mounted up. Thanks Scott

5. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

Looking for a blizzard

Hey john geer, can you give me a price on putting one on my truck or just selling me one for a 2003 F-350, dump? I am in SE mich.

sands@chartermi.net

Thanks alot

6. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Good looking truck.

7. JMR

JMR Senior Member

One of my subs just put a 7 1/2 Blizzard on a 02 Dodge 1/2 ton reg cab. Its a nice looking unit. I can't wait to see it in action. I know he added some weight in the bed. He needs to add Timbrens to the front. I hope the 1/2 Dodge holds up as well as all our GM's

8. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

Jon Geer,
    It is a good looking ride. I really like the color. Any more the GMC is way better looking then the chevs. I almost cry saying that but, if they keep up the ugly looks I would rather buy a GMC. It is really the same with a different badge. Great looking pics though. The one with the blade up from the front makes it look real mean.
    Nacho

9. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sweet looking plow, wish we got enough snow to justify buying one, I would have one in a heartbeat.

10. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

GOTTA LOVE THOSE BLIZZARDS!!!:drinkup:

11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

more blizzards, thats what the world needs;)