1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Still looking

Discussion in 'Employment' started by hemi2008, Dec 3, 2005.

1. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

Also looking for any type of hauling job for good money. Company truck or mine. 912 674 6328

Thanks
    Mike:bluebounc

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

if your refering to snow work, i have a feeling a good drive is gonna be the deciding factor as im sure you dont get to much white gold down in georgia lol

3. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

yep

Thats the thing. You dont get a ton of snow every week up there some weeks good some weeks bad. If i am gonna drive up there,rent a place and afford to live i need a good job. But believe me anything is better than the jobs here man. This is a really hard place to make a living. I mean i have the truck i need but sometimes i feel stuck as in what to do.:confused:

Mike

4. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

what kinda work are you in down there? lawn service, excavating, residential or commercial construction? as far as I'm concerned, maybe heading down to get involved with hurricane clean up work is the best idea, i have a friend up here who was able to get ahold of a tub grinder and is on his way down there now in search of the big bucks, lemme know what you do and id be happy to try and figure something out for you, best of luck to ya!!

5. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

what i do

Well lets see. I mow grass. Thats about it. I just thought maybe i could find a driving job or mostly driving job on here or lawn site. No such luck. Havent heard of haulingsite.com so i came here. lol. Thanks though:bluebounc :help: me. lol

6. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

hey mike- what about doing sum type of hauling regarding hurricane cleanup, theres plenty of work and its in high demand, and if i didnt know better id think it might even be closer too, lemme know and good luck!

7. Indyjeepnut

Indyjeepnut Junior Member

Work

I live in Indiana and see trucks hauling new Rv campers south every day for the Katrina victoms. I would get on the internet and do so checkin. I hear it is a 1000 bucks round trip.

Good luck
    Andy