1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

still looking for pretty much a whole meyer's ez classic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KGRlandscapeing, Dec 30, 2007.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i have the mount for the truck but i need a harness and everything eles lift frame pump blade lights i have a workbox, a hitch mount spreader, bunch of other random stuff willing to trade or cash.

2. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Piece it together, its cheaper that way. I got an e60 pump and a pair of lights. Get a light harness and a controller harness, a controller and light tube and your done.

3. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

i have a few complete setups. all complete, lights, pump, hoop.

hoop with a e47 pump 900
    hoop with a e60 pump 1100
    hoop with a e57 pump 1400

let me know if interested. shipping should run around 100 bucks

4. KGRlandscapeing

do u have any pics? and what about harness?

5. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

i have pics of everything, email me directly so i can send you some pics, neighborstree@aol.com

6. cicnykid

cicnykid Junior Member
    from Cicny

7. KGRlandscapeing

8. famouslee99gt

famouslee99gt Member

I have a Meyer 7.5' classic mount. I would be willing to sell it, but would have to wait til the end of the season. Just recently added the Pro-Wings to it, making it almost 9.5' wide. It has a E-60HD pump, which had new seals replaced spring '07. It has the touch pad controller. I would only sell it as a complete package. It is on a '99-newer Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton.

It has the older style square headlights. Send me an email at jdman292002@yahoo.com and I could get you some pictures if you would like.

With the plow, mount, harness, rebuilt pump, pro-wings, and snow deflector, I have over $2200 in the year and a half I've owned it. I would like to get $1700 OBO out of it.

My reason for wanting to sell is that I'm looking to get a Boss 7'6 plow instead.