1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Still hoping for snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by n y snow pros, Apr 25, 2001.

1. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

It was 80o yesterday and i still have sanders on as our contracts end May 1st.I am truly a dye hard when it comes to winter.I geuss i will now have to succumb to Spring and remove my sanders.Am i the only nut still holding onto winter?
  2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Ya got the 'nut' part right.
  3. 66Construction

66Construction Senior Member

U still have sanders on!! Put them things away! My contracts ended 2 weeks ago. I got a nice tan....I've been enjoying the sun building houses. Last Thursday it was only 28 degrees when I woke up, it could have snowed:D I do plan to use my plow this weekend though. I'm gonna grade a friends back yard with it.
  4. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Well this week we are bringing our site equipment back to the shop.

5. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Yep - even up here, the icebergs are breaking up.
  6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Well my equipment is off and stored. I always keep one sander (the one for my pickup) ready. And I suppose we could put the plows back on quickly. I actually did need the sander last July after a guy in my condo blew his rearend fluid down the drive. We shot up loaded the sander and spread the lot. Next day we swept it up. Kept anyone from sliding into a car at least.