1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

still cant attach a file

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by BWhite, Oct 11, 2003.

1. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

The following is what happens . I dont think I am the only one either Bill

Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2265

Cannot connect to FTP server
  2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Oh boy! You did it now! :alien: Hopefully Pierre-Luc sees that & can help with it. If you want to e-mail it I'd be happy to try to attach it for you.
  3. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'm still having problems too,never have before this.Have been trying to post a few for some other members,but no luck.
  4. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Thanks for reporting this. The problem was caused by the server hostname change that I performed early last week; the program could not connect to the server as it was now resolving to the new LawnSite server, which does not have a "plowsite" user on it.

I have corrected this, and you should be able to attach pictures just fine now.

5. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

thaks for the fix ! Bill
  6. wyldman

wyldman Member

Thanks Pierre-Luc. :D