1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sterling

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pldann86, Jan 13, 2009.

1. pldann86

pldann86 Member
    from LI NY

2. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I thought I heard that Sterling was getting sh0t canned?

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

you heard right

4. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

That is a Dodge Ram 4500 and 5500. They just out the sterling name on the grill. the interior and body is the exact same as a dodge

5. skidster32

skidster32 Member

i herd the same, if i am correct they were only taking orders through January 15, 2009 or something like that. then that was it.

6. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

well then you just have to buy a dodge 4500 or 5500

7. WINTER 3

WINTER 3 Member
    from Vermont

8. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

here lol now it fits in the picture thread

BulletConstructionDump03.jpg

BulletConstructionDump06.jpg

BulletConstructionDump07.jpg

9. Dumpster Guy

Dumpster Guy Member

I own a sterling Bullet and it is the same truck as the dodge 5500, the only reason I went with the sterling is there truck shop is open until midnight 5 nights a week. Atleast I would'nt be stuck in line with a minivan waiting for service. Overall a great truck I'm at 55,000 KM(canada) and I run the truck to max GVW most of the time. Exhuast break is great, frame is huge, engine bullet proof just not sure about the brakes yet I let you know in a couple of weeks.

DSCN3499.jpg