1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sterling Bullet

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by merrimacmill, Jan 7, 2008.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Hey, has anyone seen the new Sterling Bullet in real life yet? Looks pretty nice. But then again, it just looks like a Dodge 4500 that says Sterling on the front. Its even built in the same factory as the Dodge 4500/5500. I understand that it has a PTO feature though. I heard it mentioned on here a year ago or so, but now that its out and available I thought that I would bring the topic up again.
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

There was one at the MN state fair back in August. Nice truck and actually priced pretty decent. The one I sat in had a contractors box on it and the price was in the mid-40s.

Like I've said before when discussing the 4500-5500, I'm hung up on the fact they don't come with a pick-up box and the fact that Boss and Western don't have a plow available for them.