1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Steiner 410

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowboss, Aug 26, 2016.

1. plowboss

plowboss Member

I have a 1999 Steiner 410 that I bought brand new. It has a 20hp Onan engine with 950 hrs on it. Usued in winter to clear walks and in summer to cut my grass at home. Excellent machine. needs nothing..No leaks anywhere..60 inch mulching deck and a v-blade snow plow...Ready to go..I will use it again this winter if I don't sell it. You can call me at 216-389-8928 and I can send pics. North East Ohio

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Price would help you I'm guessing

3. plowboss

plowboss Member

Sorry....$4800.00 for the entire setup.

4. JOEC

JOEC Member

Can you send pictures of the unit ? Where are you located ?

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Also interested, pics please

6. plowboss

plowboss Member

I am located East of Cleveland. Send me your cell # and I'll send a couple pics. you can also call me for more info @ 216-389-8928

7. plowboss

plowboss Member

Send me your Cell # and I can send some Pics. You can also call me for more info. @ 216-389-8928

8. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

7164446613 is my cell